Induction Billet Heater
An induction billet heater is a specialized piece of equipment that uses induction heating to heat billets, which are small, cylindrical pieces of metal, to a specific temperature before they are extruded or otherwise formed into a desired shape. The process can be used to heat billets made of a wide variety of metals, including steel, aluminum, and copper.
The basic principle of induction billet heating is that an induction heating coil is used to heat the billet to a precise temperature before it is extruded or formed. The heating coil is placed around the billet, and high-frequency electrical current is passed through the coil, creating an electromagnetic field that heats the billet. The billet is then extruded or formed into the desired shape.
Induction Billet Partial Heating
Billet End Induction Furnace
Induction Partial Heating
Induction Partial Heating for Forging
Induction Heating by Manual Loading
Billet End Induction Forging
Indcution Heating with Auto Feeding
Forging with Induction Heating
Induction Machine for Forging
Induction Euqipment for Partial Heating
High precision: The induction heating process allows for precise control of the billet temperature, which in turn allows for precise control of the final shape and properties of the material.
High efficiency: The induction heating process is very efficient, which means that the billet can be heated to the correct temperature very quickly. This results in a faster production rate and reduced production costs.
Safety: Induction heating is a safe process as it does not produce any open flames or hot surfaces, making it a safe option for workplace.
Versatility: Induction billet heaters can heat a wide range of metal materials, including steel, aluminum, copper, and more.
Repeatability: Induction billet heaters can produce consistent and repeatable results, which is important in many industrial applications where precise shapes and properties are required.
Consistency: Since the billet is heated to a specific temperature, there will be less variation in the finished product, resulting in more consistent and better quality finished products.
Reduced Waste: With precise temperature control, Induction Billet Heater can reduce the amount of waste material generated compared to traditional heating method.
Induction billet heaters are widely used in various industries such as extrusion, forging, die casting and many more where precise and efficient billet heating is required.
|Power Input||342V-430V, 3ph, 50/60hz|
• TY Induction Power Supplies use IGBT technology and LC series resonant circuit
• High power factor (0.90 - 0.98): No need Compensating capacitor banks for Power Factor correction
• 100% launch up under any load conditions and 24 hours operation
• Self-Diagnostics with Fault LED’s & Alarm Indicator
• Siemens PLC & HMI provide data collection and communication between main control cabinet and components
• Remote control of Induction Power Supply and other components
• Operating in automatic and manual modes
• Save programs and production data in memory
• Reproducible results ensure greater quality of product
• Minimized Energy Consumption
• Reduced labor cost with fully automatic loader and feeder
• Minimized scale reduces material cost
• Easy Maintenance and Troubleshooting
• Better working conditions and environmental protection