TY Induction’s Low-Frequency Induction Power Supplies or Converters are based on IGBT technology and with Series Resonant circuit.
With frequency range from 0.5khz to 10khz, TY Induction’s Low-Frequency Induction Power Supplies or Converters is suitable to heat parts diameter from 30mm to 150mm. Power range is from 100kw to 2000kw. These Induction Heating Power Supplies can be used in applications such as hot Forging/Forming, Heat Treatment, Tube/Pipe bending, Elbow Making, Brazing and Hot Extrusion, etc.
If you want to heat larger parts and achieve higher productivity, TY Induction can always provide you with the right Induction Heating Power Supplies and the corresponding configurations. We can design and produce induction power supplies or converters according customer’s special requirement.
Parameter can be displayed by meters or LCD
Color: can be customized painting
Structure: stand and horizontal
Panel: can be Customized design
Control: can be remote controlled with industrial computer or the Internet of Things
Design: separated power supply and integrated with inductor, feeder, extractor and temperature control
342V-430V, 3ph, 50/60hz
• Latest technology: IGBT inversion technology
• Reduced energy consumption: LC series resonant circuit
• High power factor (0.90 - 0.98): No need Compensating capacitor bank for Power Factor correction
• 100% launch up under any load conditions and 24 hours operation
• Good quality control: ISO9001:2015 Certificate
• Easy for Maintain and Troubleshooting: Modular design and 12 fault indicators and buzzer; Equipment can be opened from all sides.
• Good anti-interference & Less interference to other equipment
• Good protection: Equipment will stop & alarm automatically if inductor short or equipment working power is out of rated power output
• Improved reliability of machine: Uniform Load Technology ensure balanced current on every IGBT
• Long time performance of component: Film capacitor instead of Electrolytic capacitor
• Better cooling for power components: All heat sinks inside equipment made by copper.
• Reduced down time: water pressure monitoring and water temperature monitoring at important components
• Ensure cooling water quality: Water distributors, Water pipes, Valves inside equipment are stainless steel to avoid water contaminated by rust
• Prevention of water leakage: Rubber water hoses in equipment withstand pressure 0.6 Mpa & Temperature 70℃