The capacitors are applicable for indoor use and intended to be used for power factor correction in induction heating, melting, stirring or casting furnaces; also for tune special furnace circuits. The capacitance range from few micro -to several dozen millifarads.
|Dielectric Material||Polypropylene film|
|Insulation Liquid||Non-PCB fluid|
|Maximum permissible voltage||Rated voltage x 1.05 (12h per day)|
|Maximum permissible current||Rated current x 1.15|
|Dissipation factor (Tanδ)||Less than 0.1% (1W/kVAR)|
|Ambient air temperature||-20/+40℃ for self-ventilated (AN) or forced ventilated (AF) -20/+50℃ for water cooled (WF)|
|Cooling water Inlet temperature||less than 30℃|
|Cooling Water Outlet temperature||less than 45℃|
|Case||Aluminum caseSide board 2mm, Cover and Base 3mm Live or Dead case on request.|
1. A pressure switch can be used for external monitoring of the internal pressure. It signals 0.5 Pa of pressure rise by closing the contact, allowing for safe external disconnection in the event of overload or failure at the end of service life.
2. Power Capacitors for induction melting can be designed for the individual requirements of our customers.
3. Low dissipation factor, low-temperature rise, long service life.
4. Power Capacitors for induction heating machine have stable capacitance with little variation due to temperature.
5. Impregnated with high insulation strength and non-PCB biodegradable fluid in the vacuum tank.
6. Power Capacitors for induction Furnace are Safe, higher reliability, less installation space, lower installation, and maintenance costs.