TY Induction Heat Treating Scanner/Fixture is a special machine tool for the quenching process using induction heating power sources. It has the advantages of high precision, good reliability, time-saving and labor-saving.
TY Induction Hardening Scanner/Fixture is a flexible and versatile induction heat treating scanner that can be configured to perform a variety of heat-treating processes such as hardening, quenching, tempering, and normalizing. It can be configured to operate as a single or dual spindle unit and can accommodate a wide range of part sizes and weights. There are two types of induction heat treating scanner: vertical and horizontal in structure.
TY Induction Heat Treatment Scanning Machine is mainly composed of bed, sliding table, clamping and rotating mechanism, cooling system, quenching liquid circulation system, electrical control system (CNC), etc. For special parts or special processes, special induction heat treatment scanner can be designed and manufactured according to the heating process requirements.
Max. Part Diameters: 500mm
Max. Part Length: 5000mm
Max. Part Weight: 5ton
• Perform various heat-treating operations such as scanning and single-shot
• Increased throughput – Short heat times
• Vertical scanning system with single or dual spindle
• User friendly controls simplify set-up, changeover and trouble-shooting
• Precise control by CNC of scanning and rotation speed for repeatable results
• Manual and automated program settings with multiple pre-programmed recipes
• User-friendly touch panel interface loaded with process monitoring and diagnostics features
• Easy load/unload and part centering system for manual part loading
• Energy-efficient power supply unit (>95%), saves on energy cost
• Easy to service and maintain